SPOKANE, Wash. - A knife fight in west central Spokane has sent two people to the hospital with serious stab wounds.
Spokane police received a fight call around 7 p.m. Thursday near 1403 W Mallon.
When police arrived, they discovered a man lying in a parking lot of an apartment complex with a life-threatening stab wound to the neck.
"I saw a dude laid straight out on the ground with just a huge puddle of blood, and there was a dude there holding his head," said Kris Martinsen, who lives nearby.
A block away, another man was lying on the sidewalk with a stab wound to his calf.
Detectives are now investigating.
"Yeah, it is scary. When you've got kids running around here, and you don't know who's around your neighborhood most of the time it's super scary," said Martinsen
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday