SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. - A two-car crash blocked I-90 at Broadway for nearly an hour Wednesday morning.
Police say a truck stalled on the interstate just before 7 a.m. The driver eventually got the truck going, but when he tried to pull over to the side of the road, an SUV rear-ended him.
Both drivers sustained minor injuries.
The roads were cleared up by 7:45 a.m.
- Preparing for potential flooding
- Private plowers celebrating winter weather
- Providence Health Care restricting visitors to combat flu season
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods