SPOKANE, Wash. - Detectives in the Spokane Police Special Investigative Unit arrested two suspects during a raid of a north Spokane problem house last Friday. The raid took place at the same house where Dylan Heinen was shot, killed and dismembered this past January.
Detectives found meth, scales, packaging and a loaded firearm on the 4800 block of N Lincoln.
Detectives were able to develop probable cause for a search warrant for the home after hearing from neighbors that meth was being sold at the home.Two arrested in meth raid at same home where man was shot and dismembered
The raid occurred just after 1:00 p.m. last Friday. Upon making entry, SWAT found five adults, all detained without incident. Two were booked into jail.
25-year-old Richard C. Hebert was arrested for possession of a controlled substance and first degree unlawful possession of a firearm. 25-year-old Erica A. Ellis was arrested for possession of a controlled substance.
In January of 2013, Dylan Heinen was shot and killed at the same home. Jeremy McVicker was arrested in connection with Heinen's death.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River