SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane police were called out to a semi versus pickup truck head-on a collision on the 3900 block of East Broadway Avenue Friday at about 3:45 a.m.
The driver of a small truck had gone across the center line, hitting the semi.
The passenger of the small truck was taken to a local hospital with serious injuries and the driver of the truck was arrested for vehicular assault. Police believe the driver was under the influence.
The semi-truck driver was not injured.
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show
- A robot that picks apples? Replacing humans worries some