The 11th Coeur d'Alene Ironman is this Sunday, and right now triathletes converging in the Lake City are probably hoping for a little better weather. KXLY4's Casey Lund reports.
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show
- A robot that picks apples? Replacing humans worries some