A jury heard opening statements Wednesday in the trial of a decorated Iraq War veteran accused of killing his estranged wife's mother, stepfather and brother. KXLY 4's Jeff Humphrey reports.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car