Seven months ago the crews were at Walt Worthy's new hotel downtown working through the bitter cold. Now they've shed the coats and are chugging gallons of water to beat the heat. KXLY4's Kylee Cruz reports.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car