The clean up continues from Saturday's severe weather that left thousands of people without power across the Inland Northwest. As of 6:30 p.m. Sunday night, Avista was reporting about 20,000 people without power. KXLY 4's John Hendricks reports.
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'