Sunday marked the 8th Annual Susan G. Komen Eastern Washington Race for the Cure in Downtown Spokane. A pink sea of people walked and ran the 5k race to raise both money and awareness for breast cancer. KXLY 4's Caiti Currey reports.
- Bloomsday Run adjusts to Riverfront Park's redesign
- 4 Things to Know for April 24th
- Post Falls Police search for two young runaways
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school