SPOKANE, Wash. - The Spokane Police Department is investigating a break-in at Spokane Fire Station 15, where nine mountain bikes were stolen from a locked trailer.
The department's Ped-Med Trailer was staged at Station 15, located at 2120 E. Wellesley in North Spokane. According to the fire department, someone cut the lock of the trailer and stole nine mountain bikes and some medical equipment.
The department said it doesn't have an event it has to staff involving the Ped-Med team until May 2014 so they have time for either the police department to find the stolen gear or for the fire department to find the money to replace the stolen equipment.
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'