Nestled at the base of the Northern Washington Cascades sits the town of Okanogan. Many may have only heard of it because it was mentioned on a weather map. But a look past the flashing red light there's a story. KXLY4's John Hendricks reports.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car