SPOKANE, Wash. - An emergency landing was made at Spokane International Airport on Saturday morning after a 16-year-old boy died on a Delta flight from Seattle to Atlanta.
It happened after 10 a.m. Officials say the teen had an incident in-flight, and passed away despite resuscitation attempts from AMR.
Passengers say it appeared that the teen has a pre-existing medical condition, as he was in a wheelchair at Sea-Tac Airport. The boy was traveling with his family to Atlanta for the holidays.
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity