While the summer months is typically a busy time of the year for SCRAPS, the number of pets they've received this year far exceeds that of past years. The challenge is trying to reunite pets with their humans when they don't have tags or microchips. KXLY4's Caiti Currey reports.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car