SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane police and SWAT responded to a home at Heroy and A Street, where there were possible shots fired.
A man at the home barricaded himself inside with a gun after police arrived. Police say the disturbance apparently began as a domestic dispute.
The man and the woman both walked out of the home after SWAT arrived. The man was detained but was not arrested. Police believe he may have been suicidal.
Spokane police will continue to investigate what happened.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday