SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane police and SWAT responded to a home at Heroy and A Street, where there were possible shots fired.
A man at the home barricaded himself inside with a gun after police arrived. Police say the disturbance apparently began as a domestic dispute.
The man and the woman both walked out of the home after SWAT arrived. The man was detained but was not arrested. Police believe he may have been suicidal.
Spokane police will continue to investigate what happened.
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image
- Officer not charged in May 2016 shooting