SPOKANE, Wash. - A SWAT standoff ended without incident early Friday morning in north Spokane.
Police were called out to the 3900 block of North Post after a woman reported a man she had a restraining order against was in her home. She also said the man had sent her text messages indicating he wanted to commit "suicide-by-cop."
Police arrived on scene and two people exited the home. They told officers the man was armed inside the home.
SWAT was called to the scene. After about an hour of officers trying to communicate with the man he came out of the home.
He was arrested without incident.
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Police investigate north Spokane shooting
- WSP responded to 100+ vehicle crashes in Spokane area Wednesday morning
- I-90 over Snoqualmie Pass closed all day, night
- Man killed in weekend officer-involved shooting identified
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting