SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane police, with the help of the SWAT team and a K-9 unit, executed a search warrant at a house in East Central Spokane on Friday morning.
The warrant was executed around 7 a.m. at a house near 2nd Avenue and Fiske Street.
According to police, the people living in the house were known to sell a variety of drugs. Police also said they have been watching this house for quite some time.
Several hours later the SWAT team executed a second search warrant at a residence near the intersection of 4th and Altamont.
A detective said he does not believe Friday's raids are related to the drug ring that was busted by the DEA and various law enforcement agencies Thursday.
More search warrant executions are planned, the detective said.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line