A suspicious package left at Senator Jim Risch's Coeur d'Alene office Monday morning turned out to be a manila envelope filled with lollipops and a rambling message to government officials about a parking ticket. KXLY4's Aaron Luna reports.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home