Attorneys for suspended WSU football senior and football player Robert Barber filed a petition in Whitman County Court Wednesday, asking that a judge lift the suspension and allow him back in school. Attorneys call the suspension a "mean-spirited attempt effort to ruin Barber's life." KXLY4's Melissa Luck reports.
- End is in sight for Airway Heights water crisis
- Daughter of Spokane officer charged in kidnapping
- Bicyclist suffers life-threatening injuries after being hit by car
- 3 people shot and wounded in Spokane last weekend
- Arrest of man on mental health hold turns violent
- STA launches new route through Spokane Valley