A woman suspected of killing three Spokane women in 1990 is back in the Spokane County Jail, but declined to make her court appearance on three murder charges Monday afternoon. KXLY4's Kylee Cruz reports.
- I-90 closed at Vantage Bridge due to crash
- What's considered low-income in Spokane?
- Former WSU student sentenced to 12 years for drugs
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump