Suspected child killer Jason Obermiller appeared in Kootenai County Court for a first appearance on Wednesday afternoon. After a week on the run, Obermiller is now fighting to stay in a North Idaho jail rather than return to Spokane to face justice. KXLY 4's Brittany Paris reports.
- Fossil fuel transportation initiative has concerned citizens speaking up
- Police search for missing Hayden woman
- Spokane wants your donations to go to charitable organizations, not individuals
- Bob Ferguson disappointed court narrowed travel ban freeze
- Idaho website hacked with pro-Islamic State message
- Stolen purse returned to 92-year-old woman