A Level II sex offender is back behind bars thanks in part to STA's commitment to keeping riders safe by deploying surveillance cameras at the downtown bus plaza. KXLY4's Jeff Humphrey reports.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults