Clark Kent is a newspaper reporter, Peter Parker is a photographer, Bruce Wayne is a billionaire philanthropist, Bruce Banner is a physicist and Tony Stark is, well, a billionaire playboy. On Friday they all left their day jobs to wash the windows -- and have some fun with the patients -- at Sacred Heart Children's Hospital. KXLY4's Casey Lund reports.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home