SPOKANE, Wash. - Tim Suckow, the suspect in a Spokane murder-for-hire scheme, pleaded not guilty Tuesday in court.
Detectives say Suckow was hired to kill Doug Carlille in his South Hill home because of the businessman's involvement in a North Dakota oil business.
No one's been charged with hiring Suckow for the fatal shooting on December 15.
Suckow is being held on a $2 million bond in the Spokane County Jail.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line