SPOKANE, Wash. - Tim Suckow, the suspect in a Spokane murder-for-hire scheme, pleaded not guilty Tuesday in court.
Detectives say Suckow was hired to kill Doug Carlille in his South Hill home because of the businessman's involvement in a North Dakota oil business.
No one's been charged with hiring Suckow for the fatal shooting on December 15.
Suckow is being held on a $2 million bond in the Spokane County Jail.
- EWU holding press conference regarding Baldwin
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Death penalty repeal bill introduced in Washington state
- "Liar" chanted at McMorris Rodgers during MLK Day speech.
- Shea accuses KXLY of "fake news," points to story KXLY didn't run
- House fire kills 1 in Peck, Idaho