Did you get a letter from the Spokane School District saying your child's school isn't meeting standards? The district sent out 13,000 of them for 29 schools stating if parents want they can transfer their child to a better performing one. KXLY4's John Hendricks reports.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives