Organizers say 60 health and science students volunteered in an active shooter simulation exercise at Washington State University's Nursing Department to prepare students for a tragic situation.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives