SPOKANE, Wash. - The Garry Middle School student accused of creating a hit list has been released from juvenile detention.
The student has been evaluated and is not considered a threat, but he remains suspended from school.
A teacher found the note in a classroom Friday afternoon. That student claimed it was a joke.
All 64 people on the list have been notified by the district.
The prosecutor will decide whether to file charges within the next 48 hours.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults