Streetcars could soon be running up and down the streets of downtown Spokane. Between 1888 and 1936, horse powered trolleys use to frequent the downtown area. Spokane Transit is now working on a plan to bring them back. John Hendricks reports.
- Bloomsday Run adjusts to Riverfront Park's redesign
- 4 Things to Know for April 24th
- Post Falls Police search for two young runaways
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school