The community of Riverside, just north of Chattaroy, was one of the areas hit hardest by Wednesday afternoon's storm. Countless trees were knocked down destroying property and tearing down power lines, and displacing more than 40 families living at Riverside Village Mobile Home Park. KXLY 4's Casey Lund reports.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line