A jury deliberated for two hours and 45 minutes, including a lunch break, before finding Gary Stoddard guilty of the March 2013 killing of Heather Cassel. KXLY4's Jeff Humphrey reports.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults