Hundreds of thousands of acres of land are on fire across Eastern Washington, and the latest wildfire to force people from their homes is the Devil's Elbow fire near Keller, where the biggest concern among firefighters is high temperatures and low humidity. KXLY4's Aaron Luna reports.
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car
- Don't leave valuable property in your car