As the temperatures rise the appeal of cooling off in the Spokane River only becomes that much greater but there are a few things you want to keep in mind before you jump in. KXLY4's Caiti Currey reports.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line