With recreational marijuana stores set to open early July, the Washington Traffic Safety Commission is sending a message to motorists that if you drive high you'll get a DUI. KXLY4's Aaron Luna reports.
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital