After months of waiting, we can finally see where the 18 marijuana retail stores could be located in Spokane County, though some research on the locations reveal some of them will never open. KXLY4's Ian Cull reports.
- 4 Things To Know For April 26
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up