More people are ditching their cars for other modes of transportation, as national public transit numbers are up to their highest levels since the 1950s. KXLY4's Kylee Cruz reports.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives