The small town of Sprague rallied late Thursday night to support their neighbors, the Clouse family, whose son, 22-year-old Justin Clouse, was killed Monday in Afghanistan. KXLY4's Kylee Cruz reports.
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car
- Don't leave valuable property in your car