Four people from Washington are filing lawsuits against makers and sellers of e-cigarettes after suffering burns and injuries when their e-cigarettes exploded. KXLY4's Ariana Cohen reports.
- 4 Things To Know For April 26
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up