You've heard the term "sanctuary city" about communities that have become safe havens for undocumented immigrants. Spokane Valley could become a sanctuary city of a different kind, one committed to protecting the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. KXLY 4's Grace Ditzler reports.
- What to buy during Memorial Day sales
- Spokane Valley firefighters prepare for season
- Woman living on property with contaminated well worried about family's health
- Hoopfest needs YOU to volunteer
- Suspect who attempted to shoot deputy receives 13 year sentence
- Lawn mower starts large vegetation fire along Sullivan