Earlier this week Spokane Valley started work on the Appleway Trail project, an effort to beautify a heavily traveled, undeveloped piece of land. KXLY4's Casey Lund reports.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line