About a month ago, the Arc of Spokane opened a thrift store at 808 N. Ruby Street. It will supplement the non-profit's funding and allow them to continue the work they do. The organization helps people with developmental disabilities live meaningful lives in group homes rather than state hospitals and other institutions. KXLY 4's Casey Lund reports.
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties