SPOKANE, Wash. - A teenage boy is in police custody for stabbing his mother in the head.
The stabbing happened around 8 p.m. at a house on the 2100 block of Southeast Boulevard.
Police said several people were inside the house at the time of the stabbing.
The woman's injuries are non-life-threatening.
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time
- Thousands participate in Spokane Women's March