SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane County Sheriff Ozzie Knezovich has sent a memo to deputies telling them that sex on duty will not be tolerated.
The sheriff tells other news outlets he had to spell out the policy because a deputy he fired for the behavior won his job back last month in arbitration.
The memo says that sex on duty is a breach of the public trust and a breach of the sheriff's office code of ethics, core values and officer safety.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River