Many districts across Washington have tossed out tater tots and hot dogs for healthier meal options, but a lot of them don't have the right equipment in place to make meals from scratch. That could change soon, thanks to a proposed grant in the state legislature. KXLY 4's Kylee Cruz reports.
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties