The comfort of the soft track at Hart field helped a women's running team wind down Tuesday night. The Spokane Swifts were on a 'rest week schedule.' The women only ran six miles, because next week they'll run 26.2 through Boston. KXLY4's Ian Cull reports.
- 4 Things To Know For April 26
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up