Things are looking up for anyone hoping to sell their home as the latest S & P report finds home prices nationally up 10.3-percent in the first quarter of this year. KXLY4's Allie Norton reports.
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show
- A robot that picks apples? Replacing humans worries some
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Naked man arrested in community college women's bathroom
- 4 Things to Know for April 28th