SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane Police are searching for the masked woman who robbed a north Spokane Walgreens Friday morning.
Police say the masked woman in her 30s entered the Walgreens at Crestline and Wellesley at 8:18 a.m.
The woman said she had a gun, but no one saw a weapon. She was able to get away with an unknown amount of prescription drugs.
She took off on foot, headed north on Lee Street. Police tried to use a K-9 to track her scent, but were unable to locate her.
- Bloomsday Run adjusts to Riverfront Park's redesign
- 4 Things to Know for April 24th
- Post Falls Police search for two young runaways
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school