The racial slur, tagged where everyone could see it, seemed to strengthen the resolve of police officers to investigate the crime as seriously as they would any other. KXLY 4's Jeff Humphrey reports.
- What to buy during Memorial Day sales
- Spokane Valley firefighters prepare for season
- Woman living on property with contaminated well worried about family's health
- Hoopfest needs YOU to volunteer
- Suspect who attempted to shoot deputy receives 13 year sentence
- Lawn mower starts large vegetation fire along Sullivan