SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane Police are investigating after a man was stabbed to death late Saturday afternoon inside the STA Bus Plaza.
Police arrived on scene at 3:20 p.m. Saturday and immediately began CPR on the victim. The man was transported to a local hospital where he later died.
"The STA Plaza as well as a lot of the buses have the video surveillance. Our major crimes investigators are look at all of that right now. So i would imagine there's pretty detailed account of what transpired," said Assistant Chief Rick Dobrow, Spokane Police Department.
Major crimes detectives have taken over the investigation and describe the suspect as a white male in his 30s or early 40s, six feet tall wearing a red or orange striped or plaid shirt, blue jeans and a dark baseball cap. He has facial hair, possibly a goatee.
At this time the relationship between the suspect and the victim is still being investigated.
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday
- 80-year-old woman dies in northern Idaho house fire
- Mexico club shooting: Spokane woman one of the injured
- Preparing for icy winter weather
- Neighbor of suspect shocked by shooting
- SPD officers attempted tasing suspect before resorting to deadly force