SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane Police arrested 31-year-old Alex D. Treadway, the suspect in two recent bank robberies, on Saturday morning.
Treadway is suspected in the November 14, 2013 robbery of Banner Bank at 6622 N. Division and the November 25, 2013 robbery of Washington Trust Bank at 3810 N. Maple.
Just before 10:00 a.m. Spokane Police Major Crimes detectives arrested Treadway at an apartment complex in the 7000 block of N. Colton. He was arrested without incident on two counts of robbery.
- Preparing for potential flooding
- Private plowers celebrating winter weather
- Providence Health Care restricting visitors to combat flu season
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods