SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane Police arrested 31-year-old Alex D. Treadway, the suspect in two recent bank robberies, on Saturday morning.
Treadway is suspected in the November 14, 2013 robbery of Banner Bank at 6622 N. Division and the November 25, 2013 robbery of Washington Trust Bank at 3810 N. Maple.
Just before 10:00 a.m. Spokane Police Major Crimes detectives arrested Treadway at an apartment complex in the 7000 block of N. Colton. He was arrested without incident on two counts of robbery.
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car
- Don't leave valuable property in your car