Washington State's first marijuana grower is a Spokane native who has been running medical marijuana dispensaries for the last three years, KXLY confirmed Tuesday afternoon. KXLY4's Ian Cull reports.
- Ferguson files lawsuit over sexual harassment of farmworkers
- Man ejected from truck found dead at scene
- Escaped inmate located and taken into custody
- 4 Things To Know For April 26
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns