5,600 people in the U.S. Are diagnosed with ALS each year. It's a debilitating disease that can strike anyone no matter their age or physical condition. Anyone, like Steve Gleason. KXLY 4's Caiti Currey reports.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives